• Projected income to year end April 2016 c. £320,000
• Same owners since 1994
• Manager run, viewing recommended
Well established day nursery registered for 58 children aged 3 months to 5 years of age. Situated in a densely popular residential area of Kent with links to London. Ideal setting for existing operator looking to expand. Manager run. Retirement sale. Leasehold ref: 44676
The business was established by our client over 22 years ago and is an ideal opportunity for an existing operator to acquire this well established day nursery, which is located in a well populated market town in Kent.
The nursery is ideally situated with good transport links via road with the motorway close by, along with regular trains to London and is only now being offered for sale due to our clients wish to retire from the childcare sector.
The business is registered for 58 children aged 3 months to 5 years under current Ofsted regulations and is currently open from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Although, in our opinion could open longer hours due to the many commuters within the area.
The setting provides a welcoming home from home feel throughout the building and benefits from good sized classrooms, which create a pleasant environment to learn and play for all ages and also benefits from a wonderful garden allowing all year round play whatever the weather.
Registered for 58 children aged 3 months to 5 years under current Ofsted regulations.
Summary. An ideal opportunity to acquire a well established and profitable children’s day nursery in a popular area and to build upon the reputation gained over many years.
In order to maximise the profits, this setting would ideally suit an energetic hands on operator.
A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the business opportunity, the overall location and the property.
• Purpose built single storey nursery school, registered for 78 children • Fee income to year end March 201...More Details
• Impressive semi-detached day nursery registered for 48 children • Advised fee income for year end 2016 £...More Details
• Two children’s nurseries, combined registration 83 children • Fee income £525,205 (y.e 31.03.15) • Both s...More Details