• Fee Income £392,200 per annum (y/e 03.14)
• Convenient & accessible setting, truly enviable reputation
• Immaculately presented, spacious outdoor area, viewing highly recommended
Impressive purpose built detached children’s day nursery, registered for 84, convenient and accessible setting. Fee income £392,200 per annum (y/e 03.14), EBITDA £80,000, immaculately appointed, historically healthy occupancy levels, spacious outdoor play area, viewing highly recommended. Freehold. Ref 42117
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a first class childrens day nursery which is located in popular district in Cheshire.
The day nursery occupies a secure and peaceful setting in the grounds of a primary school within easy reach of the main commuter routes with public transport facilities and neighbouring towns and villages close at hand. Situated in a lovely conservation area with beautiful views and access to woodland walk and duck pond. The nursery therefore attracts children from the immediate locality as well as from parents who travel en-route to their workplace from adjacent towns.
The business has successfully operated in the locality since 2004 and during that time has earned a truly enviable reputation enjoying regular referrals and recommendations with historically healthy occupancy levels.
The day nursery operates from highly visible and impressive modern purpose built detached premises providing versatile and spacious nursery accommodation which is immaculately appointed throughout.
In place there is an experienced management team, enhanced with very qualified nursery staff which is another factor of the nursery’s success and reputation.
The nursery is equipped to the highest possible standard with an extensive range of toys, resources and children’s furniture which are required to operate such a popular nursery.
The nursery provides quality childcare from 3 months through to 11 years of age.
It is a successful and lucrative business which represents a fantastic investment for an ambitious owner operator or would also be an excellent addition for an experienced operative who already has an existing presence within the childcare sector.
To fully appreciate this first class opportunity, viewing is highly recommended.
• Outstanding children’s day nursery, registered for 72 children • Advised fee income circa £472,000 per an...More Details
• Charming children’s day nursery, registered for 32 children • Fee income £342,792 per annum (y/e 31.03.15...More Details
• “Outstanding” children’s day nursery and after school club, registered for 52 children • Fee income £443,...More Details