• Large modern purpose-built, single storey nursery measuring over 4500 sq ft
• Immaculately appointed, long lease
• Run under management
• Scope to easily triple turnover under a hands-on operator
• Rated 'Good' in all areas by OFSTED
• Considerable expansion potential
**Offers Invited** - EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE STUNNING DAY NURSERY WITH ENORMOUS GROWTH POTENTIAL. This immaculately presented, modern and relatively new, purpose-built, single-storey children's day nursery is registered for 88 children and is fully manager-run. The stunning nursery premises were created from scratch (from empty shell) and cost over £300,000 to fit-out into what is now a large and spectacular 4500 square foot spacious, modern, bright and fully equipped children’s day nursery (with all assets included in the sale price).
Situated in a popular and densely populated location on the South London borders, providing a very large catchment area, this prominent and relatively young day nursery, provides high quality care to children aged between 3 months and 5 years and has built an enviable reputation in a short space of time, rated ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted. Ideally situated in a prime and accessible area with excellent commuter links, the nursery is extremely popular with parents from the local area, as well as those that commute to the City.
The nursery is run entirely under management with a dedicated and qualified team of nursery staff. The owners are absentee owners and rarely visit the setting. They do not carry out any marketing or advertising. Despite this the nursery generates almost £400k in fee income operating at only 40% occupancy and this therefore gives an idea of the terrific scope for expansion with a more hands-on operator. The nursery offers fantastic potential for significant and appreciable revenue growth and as such would make a lucrative acquisition for either a hands-on first-time nursery buyer or for an experienced operator looking to fold into an existing nursery group.
Summary. This is an excellent and very exciting opportunity to acquire a stunning children’s day nursery in a prime location, at less than it cost to establish, which is fully staffed/managed, rated ‘Good’ with Ofsted and offers considerable scope for an owner/operator to significantly grow the business and dramatically increase revenues. A highly impressive nursery setting that really must be seen. Viewing highly recommended.
• Well established nursery, registered for 36 children • Current income c. £170,000 - £175,000 per annum •...More Details
• Well established preschool registered for 36 children • Fee income 2015 £160,543 based on term time only....More Details
• Well located and established single storey day nursery, registered for 56 children • Income to year end D...More Details