• Fee income y/e 2015 £353,089 per annum
• Enviable reputation, rated outstanding by Ofsted 2016
• Accessible and convenient location in well appointed premises - Viewing recommended
Well established children’s day nursery - Staffordshire, registered for 50 children, Fee income y/e 2015 £353,089 per annum, Outstanding rating by Ofsted 2016, Well appointed premises, excellent location, enviable reputation. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the opportunity on offer. Freehold ref 44597
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to acquire a well established children’s day nursery, which is prominently located in a popular town within Staffordshire.
The nursery is situated in an established residential area, located just off the main motorways which are close by.
The nursery is accessible for children from the immediate locality, neighbouring towns and villages, whilst also being popular with parents who travel en-route to their workplace.
The setting was owned by our clients from 1997 and was also awarded “outstanding” by Ofsted in 2016. The nursery enjoys regular referrals and recommendations.
The nursery provides full time child care.
The nursery operates from a highly visible and accessible freehold site, which offers a spacious and versatile nursery accommodation.
The nursery is equipped to the highest possible standard, with an extensive range of excellent quality children’s toys and resources, which are required to operate such a thriving setting.
There is an experienced management team and complement of qualified nursery staff in place, which is another factor of the nursery’s success and reputation.
It is hard not to be impressed by what this exciting proposition has to offer and the business provides great future growth potential for new owners, who can build on the solid foundations that have already been laid, enjoying the financial rewards and lifestyle a nursery of this stature offers.
This is a first class nursery, which would either suit an ambitious hands on owner or also prove to be an excellent addition for an experienced operative, who already has a presence within the childcare sector.
Only now being offered for sale due to retirement, a viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
• Group of two first class impressive children’s day nurseries (two sites) combined registration 52 • Combi...More Details
• Exceptional Day Nursery registered for 50 children • Fee Income £254,946 per annum • Truly enviable repu...More Details
• Charming semi-detached children’s day nursery, registered for 19 children • Fee income £105,000, well pre...More Details