• Fee income £105,000, well presented facilities, healthy occupancy levels
• Convenient and accessible location, truly enviable reputation
• F/H or L/H options available, ideal 1st time buyer, viewing highly recommended
Charming semi-detached children’s day nursery, convenient and accessible location, Staffordshire, Fee income £105,000 per annum, truly enviable reputation, well presented, historically healthy occupancy levels, ideal 1st time buyer, F/H or L/H options available, viewing highly recommended. 44888
This is an exciting opportunity to purchase a well known and highly renowned children’s day nursery, which is situated in a popular district in Staffordshire.
The nursey is conveniently located in a densely populated residential area with the major commuter routes, public transport facilities and the motorway all close at hand. The nursery is therefore ideally placed for attracting children from the locality, as well as proving popular with parents who travel en-route to their workplace.
Having been established and operated in the locality since 1987, the nursery has earned a truly enviable reputation with historically high occupancy levels and enjoys regular referrals and recommendations.
The nursery is registered for 19 children, offering quality care for children from three months through to five years of age.
The nursery operates from a semi-detached property which has been modernised and updated with vibrant rooms, creating a warm and stimulating environment.
The nursery is equipped to a high standard with a good range of quality toys, furniture and resources which are required to operate such a popular nursery.
There is an experienced team of qualified nursery staff in place, which is another factor of the nursery’s success and reputation.
This is a successful and profitable nursery which represents an ideal purchase for an energetic hands on owner operator, who can continue to nurture the business and enjoy the lifestyle a business of this nature offers.
To fully appreciate this excellent opportunity, a viewing is highly recommended.
Summary. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a well-established nursery with an excellent reputation and a bright future. To avoid disappointment, a viewing is recommended.
• Delightful detached children’s day nursery, registered for 48 children • Fee income £207,617 per annum (y...More Details
• Delightful children’s day nursery, registered for 60 children • Fee income £255,422 per annum (y/e 30.11....More Details
• Wonderful children’s day nursery, registered for 62 children • Annual turnover £186,510. Management run •...More Details