• Advised fee income circa £200,000 per annum
• Popular and convenient setting, presented to a high standard
• Truly enviable reputation, rare opportunity, viewing highly recommended, Leasehold option available for £99,950
Delightful Children’s Day Nursery, (registered for 33 children), popular and convenient setting, West Midlands – Advised Fee Income circa £200,000 per annum, historically healthy occupancy levels, presented to high standard, throughout, truly enviable reputation, viewing highly recommended. ref 44672
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a highly regarded children’s day nursery, which is situated in a popular district within the West Midlands.
The nursery occupies a convenient and accessible setting with no direct competition, in a well populated area with the major commuter routes and public transport facilities close at hand. The nursery is therefore ideally placed for attracting children from the immediate locality, neighbouring towns and villages, as well as also proving popular with parents who travel en-route to their workplace.
Having been established for over 15 years and by the present owner for over 7 years, this well known nursery has earned an enviable reputation with historically healthy occupancy levels, enjoying regular referrals and recommendations.
The nursery is registered for 33 children and provides quality care for children from three months, through to five years of age. Providing full day care Monday to Friday 07:30 – 18:00, 51 weeks a year.
The nursery operates from a two storey property, with vibrant rooms creating a warm and stimulating environment. The nursery is equipped to a very high standard with an extensive range of quality toys, furniture and resources which are required to operate such a popular nursery.
There is a complement of experienced and qualified nursery staff in place, which is another factor of the nursery’s success and reputation.
This is a successful and lucrative business, which represents an ideal investment for an energetic hands on owner operator, or would also prove to be an excellent addition for an experienced operative who already has a presence within the childcare sector.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a first class nursery with a bright and exciting future. Therefore, to avoid disappointment, a viewing is highly recommended.
Summary. This is an exciting opportunity to purchase a first class children’s day nursery, with a truly enviable reputation. To avoid disappointment, a viewing is highly recommended.
• Charming detached children’s day nursery, registered for 62 children • Turnover y/e July 2015 £335,989 • ...More Details
• Registered for 36 places • Ofsted Outstanding in All Areas for last 3 Inspections • 700 new family homes ...More Details
• Established children’s day nursery with a before and after school provision, combined registration of 115...More Details