• Ofsted rating of ‘Outstanding’
• Robust organisational structure with a long-established management team, supported by well-qualified and
• Solid platform established with growth opportunities across the business
The opportunity offered is the acquisition of Project Charlie, which operates from freehold premises in the West Midlands. The nursery provides childcare all year round, registered for 69 children. Generating an EBITDA of £110,000 with growth potentail "Offers Invited" REF 44655
Project Charlie represents the opportunity to acquire, a renowned and popular freehold childcare business situated in the West Midlands. The current vendors have used their expertise in childcare to create a prestigious and successful childcare setting.
The nursery was stablished over 10 years ago and provides full time childcare for 51 weeks of the year.
The nursery also benefits from strong transport links, situated just off a main road, with the major motorway links close at hand.
The setting is supported by a robust organisational structure, with the management team capable of running the company without any owners’ input.
The vendors is now only selling in order to pursue other business interests. They leave behind a well-established and successful business with significant growth potential.
Summary. The nursery offers high quality childcare and enjoys an enviable, long-standing reputation within the
locality. The setting attracts children from the local area and beyond, due to the strong local transport links, making the setting an attractive prospect to parents with commuting needs.
Viewing is essential to avoid dissapointment
• Registered for 143 children across three settings • All 3 nurseries have gained ‘outstanding’ on a regula...More Details
• Charming detached children’s day nursery, registered for 62 children • Historically healthy occupancy lev...More Details
• Registered for 36 places • Ofsted Outstanding in All Areas for last 3 Inspections • 700 new family homes ...More Details