• Fee income year 2015 £423,596, EBITDA - £82,870
• Superbly presented, spacious outdoor areas, Ofsted rated outstanding in care, viewing highly recommended
• Currently run with a management team overseen by the owner
Impressive link detached children’s day nursery, convenient sought after residential location, enviable reputation, high occupancy levels, Ofsted rated outstanding in care, superbly appointed throughout, outdoor play areas. Fee income year 2015 circa £400,000 viewing highly recommended. Leasehold. Ref:43564
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a first class children’s day nursery located in Somerset. The day nursery occupies a convenient and accessible position in a sought after and well populated residential area, within a short distance of public transport facilities. The nursery is ideally placed for attracting children from the immediate locality, as well as being popular with parents who travel en-route to their workplace.
The business has been trading for over 10 years and has been successfully operated by our client since 2011. During this time the nursery has earned a truly enviable reputation enjoying regular referrals and recommendations with historically high occupancy levels.
The nursery operates from a substantial link detached ground floor lock up premises, providing versatile and very spacious nursery accommodation. The nursery is equipped to the highest standard with many items of Community Play Equipment throughout.
There is an experienced management team and compliment of highly qualified, experienced nursery staff also in place, which is another factor of the nursery’s success and reputation.
The nursery is registered for 70 children and provides quality childcare from birth through to 5 years of age.
The business trades Monday to Friday 07:30 – 18:00 for 51 weeks a year.
There is also a breakfast, afterschool and holiday club for children up to the age of 11.
This successful and lucrative business represents a fantastic investment for an ambitious operative. This business would also prove to be an excellent addition for an experienced operative who already has an existing presence within the childcare sector.
The business is only offered to the market due to retirement. To fully appreciate this first class opportunity, viewing is highly recommended.
Summary. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a first class nursery with an excellent reputation and is only been offered for sale due to retirement. A viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
• Day Nursery registered for 44 children • Advised fee income for year end 2012 approx £240,000 • Run under...More Details
• 'Outstanding' Children Day Nursery, Registered for 100 children. Significant scope to increase numbers by...More Details
• Income of £400k for the year ended the 31st of July 2015, EBITDA of £133k • Ofsted rating of ‘Good with m...More Details