• Turnover year end 2015 £227,232, EBITDA £32,614
• Rated Oustanding by Ofsted
• Well presented throughout, spacious premises, low overheads
Thriving Day Nursery registered for 34, convenient and accessible location. Turnover year end 2015 £227,232, EBITDA £32,614, well presented throughout, Rated Oustanding by Ofsted. Leasehold Ref 41014
This is an opportunity to acquire a first class children’s day nursery which is located within a bustling and popular town in County Durham.
The nursery is well known within the town and boasts a truly enviable reputation with high occupancy levels and enjoying regular referrals and recommendations.
This is a highly successful nursery which is registered for 34 children offering care from birth through to 5 years of age.
The nursery operates from visible and imposing detached premises which are presented to a high standard providing spacious and versatile nursery accommodation. The nursery has well presented rooms with vibrant décor creating a welcoming and stimulating environment.
There is an experienced management team and a compliment of qualified nursery staff in place which is another factor of the nursery’s success and reputation.
We have been advised by the vendors that the nursery has recently been refurbished, including new PVC windows, and new external composite doors. The flooring has also renewed and the setting has been decorated throughout.
Summary. A fantastic opportunity to acquire a first class nursery with an enviable reputation and a bright future for an ambitious purchaser. To avoid disappointment, viewing is highly recommended.
• **Reduced** • Advised Fee income 2015 £303,958 (operated under management) • OFSTED Rated - GOOD • Exc...More Details
• Delightful purpose built detached children’s day nursery Registered for 70 children • Advised Fee Income ...More Details
• Charming children’s day nursery, registered for 40 children • Fee income £273,011 per annum (y/e 31.03.15...More Details