• Income to year end 2015 £113,432
• Genuine potential to increase fees
• Ofsted Rating ‘Good’ June 2013, viewing recommended
**OFFERS INVITED**Children’s day nursery registered for 16 children located on the Essex/Cambridgeshire boarder. Good condition throughout with enclosed gardens and use of school grounds. Fee income to year end 2015 £113,432. Ideal first time purchase. Leasehold Ref:43900
An ideal opportunity for any first time buyer to acquire this day nursery which offers quality day care for children up to the 31st August after their 5th birthday, and is situated within school grounds. Located in a semi-rural Essex village.
The business was established around 2005, and has been owned by our client since 2008 and is only being offered for sale due to retirement from the childcare sector.
The nursery is presented in good condition throughout and benefits from fully enclosed gardens along with use of the school grounds during the day or within school holidays.
The business is currently run by the owner who is very hands on along with the help of experienced part time staff. In our opinion the business would benefit by being run in the same way upon change of ownership in order to maximise the profits of the business and to keep the home from home feel.
Since taking ownership, the business has built up an excellent reputation locally with many children starting by word of mouth or personal recommendation.
Summary. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property and location.
• Delightful purpose built children's day nursery • Located within school grounds • Providing breakfast and...More Details
• Well established day nursery registered for 38 children • Advised income £240,000 per annum • Excellent l...More Details
• Two successful day nurseries, combined registration of 62 children • Income to year end 2016 £453,761 • B...More Details