• Advised fee income for year end 2016 £301,690
• New garden at rear Parking for 9 cars at rear
• Run under management, superbly presented throughout, secure play areas
Impressive semi-detached day nursery registered for 48 children. Highly sought after residential area. Advised fee income for year end 2016 is £301,959. Run under management, superbly presented throughout. , secure play areas. Leasehold. Ref: 41487
This is an opportunity to acquire an established children’s day nursery. The nursery is conveniently located attracting children from the immediate locality and also from parents who travel en-route to their workplace.
The nursery has successfully operated in the locality for many years and during that time has earned a truly enviable reputation with historically high occupancy levels and enjoying regular referrals and recommendations.
This is a highly successful nursery which is registered for 48 children and offers full day care 52 weeks a year.
The nursery is located within impressive and imposing detached premises which are presented to a high standard providing spacious and versatile accommodation. The nursery has well presented activity areas with vibrant décor creating a welcoming and stimulating environment for the children. The nursery is superbly equipped with an extensive range of excellent quality toys, learning aids and outdoor equipment which are required to operate such a popular nursery.
There is an experienced team of qualified nursery staff in place which is another factor of the nursery’s success and reputation.
Summary. This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a well established children's day nursery registered for 48 children. Although the business is trading extremely well there is much potential for future growth.
• Well established day nursery registered for 58 children • Projected income to year end April 2016 c. £320...More Details
• Well established and reputable nursery business (two settings), combined registration 66 children • Ideal...More Details
• Two children’s nurseries, combined registration 83 children • Fee income £525,205 (y.e 31.03.15) • Both s...More Details