• Turnover Y/E May 2015 £464,176, EBITDA £142,107
• , Convenient and accessible location
• Scope to increase profitability, Leasehold option available
Day nursery registered for 95 children. Convenient and accessible location. Management run. Fantastic potential, superbly presented throughout, valuable equipment, substantial property, Turnover Y/E May 2015 £464,176, EBITDA £142,107. Freehold with leasehold option available Ref 25883
This impressive children’s day nursery occupies a convenient and accessible trading position.
Located in the town centre, within easy reach of the motorway and with neighbouring towns close at hand ensuring the nursery attracts children from the locality as well as from those who are en route to their place of work.
The nursery is currently run under management. The baby unit has been expanded and can now accommodate 15 babies. The 2’s to 5’s are now unlmited in terms of potential and the outside provision has been converted throughout, offering high class levels of service across all sectors of the business, to maximise the future potential.
The nursery is extensively equipped with a range of good quality furniture, indoor and outdoor children’s toys and learning aids.
This is an excellent business opportunity and viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
• Charming children’s day nursery registered for 36 children with popular pre-school and out of school club...More Details
• Charming children’s day nursery, registered for 32 children • Fee income £161,688 per annum (y/e 31.04.1...More Details
Combined Registration of 66 Places, Scope to Add Further 30 Current Combined Fee Income of approx. £320,000...More Details