• Situated in a densely populated residential area
• Potential to expand STPP & Ofsted approval
• Manager run, viewing recommended
**OIRO**Recently opened day nursery registered for 41 children aged 3 months to 5 years of age. Situated in a densely populated residential area of East London. Would ideally suit an existing operator. Manager run. Excellent condition throughout. Superb opportunity. 44166
An exciting opportunity to acquire a nursery which occupies a purpose built premises in London and is registered for a maximum of 41 children from 3 months - 5 years of age under the current Ofsted regulations, although there is potential to extend the pre-school numbers to 71 places, subject to the usual approval.
The business is an ideal opportunity for an existing operator to acquire what will be a very profitable day nursery which is located in densely populated residential area, and is only being offered for sale due to our clients wish to exit the childcare sector.
The nursery provides a welcoming setting which has a light and airy feel throughout the whole building, and benefits from good sized classrooms which create a pleasant environment to learn and play for all ages.
Even though the nursery has only been open a short time it has already built up a good level of new starters, such is the quality of the overall setting internally and the excellent London location.
In our opinion, the nursery provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced operator who is looking to expand a portfolio with a unit run under management.
Summary. An ideal opportunity to acquire a quality nursery in a superb London location. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the business.
• Impressive day nursery registered for 88 children • Large modern purpose-built, single storey nursery ...More Details
• Well respected day nursery, registered for 40 children aged 0 – 5 years • Income to year end July 2015 £2...More Details
• Montessori nursery, registered for 72 children • Income to year end July 2015 £427,373 • Excellent West L...More Details