• Fee Income £128,533 per annum (y/e 30.06.16) EBITDA £22,533. Convenient & popular setting, enviable reputation
• Immaculately presented, high occupancy levels, nice outdoor area with potential to expand, Freehold option available
• Coastal location. Lifestyle Business. Genuine Reason for Sale. Open to Offers.
Outstanding children’s day nursery, (registered for 21 children), convenient and popular setting, Fee Income £128,533 per annum (y/e 30.06.16) EBITDA £22,533 excellent reputation, Well appointed throughout. Coastal location. Lifestyle Business. Genuine Reason for Sale. Open to Offers. Leasehold with Freehold option Ref:43921
This is an extremely rare opportunity to acquire what is arguably one of the better independent children’s day nurseries which is located in a coastal region of South West England. The nursery occupies a pleasant setting in a quiet and peaceful established area.
The main commuter routes and public transport facilities are also within easy reach and the nursery therefore not only attracts children from the immediate locality, neighbouring towns and villages but is also popular with parents who travel en-route to their workplace.
The business was established by the present owner in 2002 and during that time has earned a truly enviable reputation for providing the highest levels of quality childcare within a warm and secure environment. The nursery therefore enjoys regular referrals and recommendations with historically high occupancy levels at or near to capacity.
The nursery was awarded “GOOD” in all areas rating by OFSTED at the latest inspection in August 2015.
The nursery operates from a single story glass fronted building in the centre of town which has been sympathetically renovated and refurbished providing versatile and spacious nursery accommodation. The nursery operates from beautifully presented rooms with vibrant décor creating a stimulating environment.
The vendor is the registered manager, and is supported by a loyal workforce of 8 staff all qualified to a minimum NVQ3, which is another factor of the nursery’s ongoing success and reputation.
The nursery is equipped to a good standard with an extensive range of excellent quality toys, resources and children’s furniture. The nursery is currently registered for 21 children and only operates a daytime service, therefore offering excellent scope to offer a breakfast club, after school club and holiday club. Currently the business offers nursery facilities from birth to 5 Years of age.
This is a charming and profitable business which represents a fantastic investment for an owner
Summary. This is an extremely rare opportunity to purchase one of the best independently operated nurseries in the area offering a lifestyle that offers something different from any other. Viewing is therefore highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
• Day Nursery registered for 26 children • OFSTED registered “Good” with outstanding attributes • Convenien...More Details
• Profitable nursery with fantastic reputation, registered for 26 children • Turnover for 2015 in excess of...More Details
• Desirable nursery for sale with an excellent reputation and scope to expand, registered for 30 children •...More Details