• Advised fee income for year end 2012 approx £240,000
• Run under owner with Manager in place
• Includes a self contained 2 bedroom flat currently being used as office/staff areas, Outdoor play areas
Day Nursery registered for 44 children. Advised fee income for year end 2012 approx £240,000. Run under owner with manager. Superbly presented throughout. Includes a self contained 2 bedroom flat currently being used as office/ staff areas. Outdoor play areas. Freehold Ref 40870
This is a privately owned nursery which has been open since 1992. The Nursery is open all year around with the exception of bank holidays and a week at Christmas. Open from 7.30 - 6.30 Monday to Friday and take children from the age of 3 months to 5 years.
The nursery provides a home from home environment and follows an enriched curriculum. The Nursery Runs Music and Movement classes with the children.
The meals are Prepares and cooked on site and are 5 star rated meals with locally sourced and nutritional ingredients.
The advised fee income for year end July 2012 is £240,000. The nursery has a waiting list well into 2013.
There is potential for owners accommodation as there is a one bedroom flat inlcued in the sale which is located above the nursery, the current owners use this as office space and staff areas. There is also the potential to purchase a second flat by separate negotiation.
Summary. A superb, successful and profitable business, located in a highly sought after area. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this exciting business has to offer.
• 'Outstanding' Children Day Nursery, Registered for 100 children. Significant scope to increase numbers by...More Details
• Income of £430k for the year ended the 31st of July 2016 • Ofsted rating of ‘Good with many Outstanding ...More Details
• Day Nursery registered for 42 children, 3 months to 5yrs, OFSTED “Outstanding” • Fee income £187,030 pe...More Details