• Fee income y/e (02/14) £111,456
• In sought after are, expandable upto 40 children
• Freehold nursery with unique features and excellent expansion potential
Impressive detached day nursery registered for 24 children with potential to expand. Highly sought after, residential area. Advised fee income y/e (02/14) £111,456. Run under management, superbly presented throughout. Freehold basis with land and some unique features available. Ref 43245
The business benefits from an enviable rural location on the edge of the village but maintaining its easy connections to the motorway and the larger towns. Being rural it attracts parents from the substantial surrounding population.
The current owner has created an enviable business, which has uniqueness and operates from a purpose built building with excellent grounds.
Additionally being a forest school there is some land which is rented for £200 per year and incorporates farmyard animals for the children’s education and a small wooded area, that is utilised in the summer as a play area and to teach children about nature.
The nursery has been established for 8 years and is currently registered for 24 children with a current occupancy level of 60%. There is a growing fee income of £125,000. In addition we are advised by the vendor that there remains potential to extend the registration to cover 40 children. Current OFSTED rating is “Good”.
Summary. Superb combination of a thriving profitable business and a valuable extensive property in a sought after location. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this exciting proposition has to offer.
• Well established children’s activity centre with additional laser centre • Income £308,023 (y.e 31.10.201...More Details
• Day nursery registered for 32 children • Fee income for year 31 August 2014 of £266,438 • High occupancy ...More Details
• Day Nursery registered for 44 children • Advised fee income for year end 2012 approx £240,000 • Run under...More Details