• Turnover £590,876 (y/e November 2015), EBITDA leasehold £132,168, EBITDA freehold £199,168
• Convenient & popular setting, truly enviable reputation
• Purpose modified substantial building in excess of 5000 square feet, M4 Corridor, genuine reason for sale
Outstanding Equivalent prestigious children’s day nursery, (registered for in excess of 124 children), convenient and popular setting. Fee income £590,876 (y/e November 2015), EBITDA LH £132,168 EBITDA FH £199,168, immaculately appointed throughout, historically high occupancy levels. Modified purpose designed premises. Leasehold with freehold option ref 43780
A wonderful opportunity to acquire this nursery which occupies a substantial building in a purposely modified property in South West Wales.
The nursery is currently registered for in excess of 124 children from 0 - 5 years of age under the current CSSIW regulations. There is potential to expand the numbers with additional modification of the property subject to planning permission and CSSIW approval.
Established by our client in 1995, the business has flourished and continues to be a well renowned and well respected nursery school with an excellent reputation for quality child care and staffing.
Overseen by the current owners on a day to day basis the nursery has a full time manager and although the business continues to go from strength to strength each year, it is only being offered for sale due to our client wishing to retire from the childcare sector.
The business provides excellent sized classrooms for all ages and is arranged over two floors within the property, which have been extensively modified over the years to provide the current purpose made set up.
The nursery has recently become a limited company due to its ever growing success.
It boasts a range of services including a breakfast club and an after school club and is unique in offering flexible booking to its many professional and affluent corporate clients.
Summary. A wonderful opportunity to acquire a well established and well respected, unique day nursery, which continues to go from strength to the strength and is set in a superb location. The business will be attractive to individuals, regional groups and national groups, therefore viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment and to truly appreciate the business.
• Well established children's day nursery registered for 39 children • Annual fee income 2014 - £165,892 - ...More Details
• D1 registered property, with pre-planning permission • Previously registered for 71 children • Large det...More Details
• Registered for 46 children • Turnover of £296,036 for ye 30/06/2014 • Adjusted net profit of £109,634 • P...More Details