• Substantial and well presented property
• Advised annual turnover £212,699
• Great potential for growth
The business is currently registered for 62 children and trades from a very well presented and substantial detached property.Advised annual turnover £212,699 and has scope to increase this figure further. Freehold Ref 36746
The property is located in a city in the West Midlands. The nursery is located in a residential area a short drive from the centre of the city, this is an excellent location for commuters as well as customers from the surrounding residential area.
The nursery is a private, family-run business that prides itself on quality care and education for children. Set in a beautifully adapted 1930's building they provide a secluded, secure, easy-access environment with extensive outdoor areas. The business is currently registered for 62 children and offers full day care that can be split into morning or afternoon sessions. The nursery has an advised turnover of £200,000 with areas for scope to increase the turnover of the business further.
There is scope for a Portacabin on the front garden and introduce a breakfast and after school club as well as scope for an extension at the rear and use some of the car parking to increase the registration further, all is subject to plans and permission.
This is a well presented opportunity with great potential for growth in a great location an opportunity not to be missed.
Summary. A very well presented day nursery in a great location with large outside spaces that could be developed to increase turnover, an opportunity not to be missed.
• Exceptional detached children’s day nursery, registered for 64 children • Fee income approx. £230,000 • P...More Details
• Charming detached children’s day nursery, registered for 58 children • Annual turnover Y/E Oct 2015 £406,...More Details
• Well established pre school registered for 54 children • Turnover for 2015 £243,803 • Genuine future grow...More Details