• Highly visible and accessible main road location, walking distance of the train station
• Versatile accommodation, separate detached portal frame building
• Spacious outdoor areas, car park, rare opportunity, viewing recommended
Substantial Detached Property with Planning Approval for change of usage to a Children’s Day Nursery, highly visible and accessible location, Northwich – Versatile and flexible accommodation over 2 floors, separate detached portable frame building, spacious outdoor areas, car park, rare opportunity. Leasehold ref 44728
This is a rare opportunity to acquire the lease of a substantial detached property, with planning approval (Ref: 14/00901/COU) for change of usage to a children’s day nursery, which is located in the vibrant Cheshire town of Northwich.
The imposing double fronted detached property occupies a highly visible corner position, fronting a busy main commuter route approximately three quarters of a mile East of the town centre, with a Tesco superstore opposite and within walking distance of Northwich train station.
Within the immediate locality there are a number of commercial outlets with residential housing beyond and the (M6) motorway, major commuter routes and neighbouring towns and villages all close at hand.
Due to the accessibility of the property, this would enable a nursery to attract children from the locality, as well as being conveniently sited for parents who travel en-route to their workplace.
This is an exciting opportunity and a viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Summary. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to secure the lease of a substantial detached property, with planning approval to operate as a children’s day nursery. To avoid disappointment, a viewing is highly recommended.
• Detached property with planning approval for a children’s day nursery • Highly visible and accessible mai...More Details
• Detached children’s day nursery, registered for 18 children, with 3 bed family accommodation • Fee income...More Details
• Fitted & Ready to Trade • Town centre location • Pedestrianized shopping street • Seating for approx 60...More Details