• Previously registered for 71 children
• Large detached building
• Several outdoor areas that circle the perimeter of the property
D1 registered property, with pre-planning permission. Previously registered for 71 children. Large detached building. Several outdoor areas that circle the perimeter of the property. Freehold. Ref 38934
This is an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a large freehold property. The property previously traded as a well estabilshed childrens nursery based in the heart of Swansea.
The property is set in the middle of a residential estate and benefits largely from its positioning. The near by A4118, makes it easy to commute into the central of Swansea when needed.
The premises already has pre planning permission. The building would suit any operator within the care sector, dentists, doctors and clinics or those that require D1 premises.
This is an opportunity to purchase a long standing, and by many considered to be one of the best child care facilities in Swansea.
• D1 registered property, with pre-planning permission • Previously registered for 71 children • Large det...More Details
• Outstanding equivalent day nursery, registered for in excess of 124 children • Turnover £590,876 (y/e Nov...More Details
• Well established children's day nursery registered for 39 children • Annual fee income 2014 - £165,892 - ...More Details