• Combined registration of 72 children
• Long established, superbly appointed, high occupancy levels
• Run under management
• Net profit £272,444 (y/e April 2016)
• Waiting list for places
• Truly enviable reputations, rated 'Outstanding' & 'Good' by OFSTED
• Nurseries situated less than 500 metres apart from each other
• CONSIDERABLE expansion potential
• Owners retiring
**Offers Invited** Merrill Hays are delighted to bring to the market this highly successful and very long established group of two exceptional children's day nurseries, situated in truly enviable locations in a very affluent residential commuter area on the border of Surrey and South London.
This well-known pair of day nurseries provide high quality care to children aged between 3 months and 5 years, and have an enviable reputation amongst the local and wider community, supported by close relationships with the excellent local primary schools. Situated in a prime and accessible location, the nurseries benefit from constant positive referrals and recommendations and demonstrate consistently high occupancy levels with a regular waiting list for places.
Both nursery settings benefit from an experienced management team and a dedicated and qualified nursery staff, which is another factor of the success and reputation of the group.
With high occupancy rates, a first class reputation and fantastic potential for future growth these nurseries would make an ideal acquisition for either a first-time nursery buyer or for an experienced nursery operator who already has a presence in the childcare sector.
Summary. This is a very rare opportunity to acquire a group of two exceptional and highly profitable children's day nurseries with an excellent reputation and considerable scope to increase revenue further. Only now being offered for sale due to retirement. Viewing is therefore highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
• Closed detached day nursery previously registered for 33 children • Fee income for 2014 was £205,347 • Co...More Details
• Impressive independent school • Registered for 184 children • Fee income c. £500,000 per annum • Family...More Details
Long established children's soft play centre with coffee shop and own car park. Located in Farncombe in Go...More Details