• Combined Fee income £744,949 per annum (y/e 31.03.15), healthy occupancy
• Accessible and convenient locations, truly enviable reputations
• Superbly appointed, valuable properties, viewing highly recommended
Group of delightful children’s day nurseries (three sites), convenient locations, Lancashire – Combined Fee Income £744,949 per annum (y/e 31.03.15), operated with management team, truly enviable reputations, historically high occupancy levels, valuable properties, viewing highly recommended. Freehold Ref:43207
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to acquire a group of three well established children’s day nurseries that are all prominently located in Lancashire.
The first is registered for 62 children and occupies a convenient and accessible position fronting a main road in a well populated area.
The second site is registered for 50 children and again is situated in an accessible and densely populated area, within easy reach of the town centre.
The final site is situated within a highly sought after area with public and transport facilities easily accessible.
The nurseries are all therefore placed for attracting children from the immediate locality as well as being popular with parents who travel en-route to their workplace.
The first nursery was opened in 2000 and has been awarded “good” by Ofsted and therefore enjoys regular referrals and recommendations.
The second was established by the present owner in 2003 and during that time the nursery has earned a truly enviable reputation for providing the highest levels of care within a warm and secure environment. The nursery demonstrates historically healthy occupancy levels.
The most recent nursery was opened in 2012 was the final site which has quickly established itself as one of the leading childcare providers in the locality, close to the main A road as well demonstrating high occupancy levels that are continuing to grow at a healthy pace.
The nurseries are equipped to the highest possible standard with an extensive range of excellent quality children’s toys and resources which are required to operate such thriving settings.
There is an experienced management team and compliment of qualified nursery staff in place at all sites which is another factor of the nursery’s success and reputation.
It is hard not to be impressed by what this exciting proposition has to offer. The business provides great future growth and potential for new owners who can build on the solid foundations that h
• Exceptional detached children’s day nursery, registered for 80 children • Advised fee income £510,000 per...More Details
• Exceptional detached children’s day nursery, registered for 78 children • Fee income £553,532 per annum (...More Details
• 2 impressive, thriving day nurseries • Combined registration of 93 children • Annual fee income of £530,2...More Details