1. White sensory room with a bubble tube & beanbag, fibre optics & seat, infinity panel, light tunnel, projector and disco ball (plus various sensory items)
2. Soft play room including a low level ball pool, bubble machine, nursery set, triple mirror set and cubes (plus mats)
3. Red, white & black snug room with a three-piece climb & slide, tunnel, beam and pod (plus various red, black and white items)
4. Indoor garden room with a play house & garden accessories, climbing frame and various toys, ride on cars, rockers and books
5. Role play room (curious minds room) with 9 rotating themes incorporating a dark den, bookcase and 3 trays
6. Play room / party room with tables and chairs and various jigsaws, blocks, bricks, crafts, books and baby toys
The business has considerable growth potential with the opportunity to introduce a catering facility, extend opening hours, offer a weekend public play facility, introduce business-run services and classes and/or consider relocating, either to continue as a sensory play centre, change into a nursery facility or move into an existing children's activity operation.
Interested buyers can contact Jane either via e-mail or call 07766 208693.
Monday - Friday: 9.30-15.00 (Wednesday 9.30-12.30)
Saturday & Sunday: Parties & Private Hire only
Number of Employees: 1-5
Support & Training:
Full support and training would be provided to a new owner during a handover period
Located inside the Common Lane Industrial Estate with excellent access from the A429 and A46 with customers travelling from Coventry, Warwickshire and beyond.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Website: Sign In / Register to view
• Charming detached children’s day nursery, registered for 58 children • Annual turnover Y/E Oct 2015 £406,...More Details
• Day nursery registered for 54 children • Substantial and well presented property • Advised annual turnov...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details