• Income to year end 30.06.14 £376,115
• Valuable freehold property
• Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ 2014
Impressive day nursery registered for 46 children aged 6 months to 5 years of age situated in a densely populated and affluent residential area of Essex. Substantial and valuable four storey detached building. Enclosed and secure rear garden. Freehold ref: 43948
The nursery is registered for a maximum of 46 children aged from 0 - 5 years of age under current Ofsted regulations.
Originally our clients’ family home, the nursery was established in 2006 from the ground floor but soon outgrew the space available, whereby the entire property was converted. The nursery has an impressive reputation for quality child care and staffing, with a ‘home from home’ feel along with an outstanding in all areas Ofsted report as of June 2014.
Run fully under management, the nursery continues to go from strength to strength each year and is only being offered for sale due to our client having other business interests outside of the childcare sector.
Situated on a tree lined avenue in a prime location within in a densely populated affluent residential area among similar style properties, the location makes it an ideal place to run a profitable business due to the level of commuters using the main line train station.
• Well established day nursery registered for 38 children • Advised income £240,000 per annum • Excellent l...More Details
• Two successful day nurseries, combined registration of 62 children • Income to year end 2016 £453,761 • B...More Details
Scope To Increase Profits Turnover Of £110,000 Selling Due To Other Business Interests Excellent Village Lo...More Details