• All 3 nurseries have gained ‘outstanding’ on a regular basis and have a well deserved reputation for quality and standards.
• Income forecast for 2016 circa £642k generating a good EBITDA
• Historically, the settings have achieved an income of in excess of £550,000 generating a healthy return of 30% plus profit
Project Aspire represents the opportunity to acquire a group of three freehold well established day nurseries situated in the Midlands, within close proximity to each other. The group was established by the current owners and has enjoyed significant investment to ensure that the children enjoy the highest standards.REF 43893
This is a rare opportunity to own a group of three privately owned day nurseries located in the Midlands, offering full and part day care for children ranging from birth to 8 years of age for 51 weeks per year.
The owners have over 20 years of experience in the sector and they are now looking to persue other business interest.
All 3 settings benefit from being located on main transport links, and are in close proximity to new large scale housing developments providing a range of additional potential customers.
The nurseries pride themselves on very high standards and have all gained Ofsted Outstandings over the years, they also all benefit from a 5 star food hygine award.
In our opinion, this business provides an excellent opportunity for a first time buyer or an experienced operator who could be hands on or wish to have it run under management.
Summary. An opportunity exists to build on the platform which exists and significantly improve the income and
profitability of the group within a relatively short time scale
Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
• Registered for 72 children • Ofsted rating of ‘Outstanding’ • Robust organisational structure with a long...More Details
• Delightful detached children’s day nursery, registered for 60 children • Fee income 2016 £172,618 • Conve...More Details
• Charming detached children’s day nursery, registered for 62 children • Turnover y/e July 2015 £335,989 • ...More Details