• One setting rated ‘Outstanding’ with three settings rated by Ofsted as ‘Good’, with Outstanding features
• Registered for a combined total of 279 children
• All nurseries occupy large freehold properties
Project Daisy represents the opportunity to acquire 4 well-established freehold children’s nurseries within the South West. They are each run autonomously by a manager who is supported by an experienced & qualified team of dedicated early years practitioners, who strive to provide a high standard of childcare and development.
Project Daisy represents the opportunity to acquire a group of 4 well-established children’s nurseries. The group was first established over 20 years ago by its current owners who have built up four successful settings which all have enviable reputations for top quality childcare within the locality.
The nurseries are registered for 279 children in total and all sites operate from 8.00am to 6.00pm all year round, excluding bank holidays. The owners are supported by a dedicated and well-qualified team of early years practitioners who strive to provide a high standard of childcare and development.
All four nurseries are located in densely populated areas, providing excellent scope to attract both families and commuters. All sites also boast superb natural environments, where children can learn and thrive.
Opportunities exist for a new owner to build on the foundations and reputation that has been built, and to develop a unique brand.
Summary. This is a first class childcare provider which has an excellent reputation and generates good levels of income. Therefore to avoid disappointment, viewing is highly recommended.
• Profitable nursery with fantastic reputation, registered for 26 children • Turnover for 2015 in excess of...More Details
• Desirable nursery for sale with an excellent reputation and scope to expand, registered for 30 children •...More Details
This period property has been used for many years as a children’s centre offering a nursery, office and sup...More Details