• Combined Fee income £704,224 (y/e 2016/2015)
• Superbly appointed premises, both sites rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, suitable for expansion
• Established by the owners who have significantly invested, retirement sale, viewing highly recommended
2 thriving day nurseries reg for 111 children. Immaculately presented. Combined income £704,224 (y/e 2016/2015). Truly enviable reputations. Superbly appointed premises. Both sites rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. Suitable for expansion, significantly invested by owners, retirement sale viewing highly recommended.Ref:42624
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to acquire a group of well established Children’s Day Nurseries (two sites) which are both prominently located in Lancashire.
The nurseries combined are registered for 111 children both are situated in an accessible and densely populated area within easy reach of the town centre. The businesses are also close to major commuter routes and public transport facilities to hand.
The nurseries are both therefore accessible for children from the immediate locality, neighbouring towns and villages whilst also being popular with parents who travel en-route to their workplace.
Business (1) was established by the present owner around 12 years ago Business (2) was opened around 4 years ago. Both nurseries have been rated “good” by Ofsted and therefore enjoys regular referrals and recommendations.
During this time both nurseries have earned a truly enviable reputation for providing the highest levels of care within a warm and secure environment. The nursery demonstrates historically healthy occupancy levels.
The nurseries operate from two highly visible and accessible freehold sites which offer spacious and versatile nursery accommodation.
Established by the current owner who has significantly invested in the highest standards of facilities.
The nurseries are equipped to the highest possible standard with an extensive range of excellent quality children’s toys and resources which are required to operate such thriving settings.
There is an experienced management team and complement of qualified nursery staff in place at both sites.
It is hard not to be impressed by what this exciting proposition has to offer and the business provides great future growth potential for new owners who can build on the solid foundations that have already been laid and enjoy the financial rewards and lifestyle nurseries of this stature offer.
This is a first class group of nurseries which would either suit an ambitious owner th
• Exceptional detached children’s day nursery, registered for 78 children • Fee income £553,532 per annum (...More Details
• Group of delightful children’s day nurseries (three sites) combined registration of 166 • Combined Fee in...More Details
• 2 impressive, thriving day nurseries • Combined registration of 93 children • Annual fee income of £530,2...More Details