* Corner sited ground floor take away unit
* Rear office / retail unit suitable for separate occupation
* First floor 1 / 2 bedroomed flat
* Self contained access to each unit off rear hallway
* Of interest to owner occupiers and investors alike
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The property is situated within the centre of the pedestrianised area known as Mill Street which connects Bridgeland Street and the town's High Street. Mill Street has undergone considerable investment of recent including a mixed residential and commercial development scheme close by.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The property was extensively rebuilt during 2016 after fire damage and now provides a corner sited take-away unit, rear office / retail unit and a 1 / 2 bedroomed flat, all of which can be accessed separately. The main building is of a two storey construction with rendered elevations under a pitched slate roof. To the rear of the property yard area and toilet facilities.
Our client is inviting offers for the Freehold interest although leasehold proposals will be considered.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Corner sited premises with single frontage onto Mill Street
14`4 x 12`11 (4.35m x 3.95m)
Door to rear preparation area 12`1 x 8`6 (3.70m x 2.60m)
Rear Office / Retail Unit
Fronting Hart Street 13`7 x 9`5 (4.15m x2.85m)
Landing and hallway
LOUNGE / KITCHEN / DINER
With eye and base units, worktops, radiator heating, double glazed sash windows
15`2 x 13`9 (4.60m x 4.20m)
BEDROOM 2 / LOUNGE
10`11 x 9`4 (3.30m x 2.85m)
To the rear of the property is yard area and toilet facilities.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
* Within favoured community village * 2 bed self contained accommodation above, suitable for owner occupie...More Details
The famous themed Rio Fish & Chip shop is now for sale. This successfully operated business is ideally loca...More Details
A well appointed and successfully owner operated fish and chip shop with separate owners accommodation spli...More Details