- Outstanding opportunity to acquire a multi-award winning Green Building consultancy.
- Offices in two South East Asian countries – a region with a booming construction industry and strong infrastructure.
- Robust demand for Green Building and Environmental consulting services in South East Asia and internationally.
- Region’s leading expert in green building consulting with expertise in energy, waste, water, transport and ecology.
- Experience ranges from individual buildings through to large regeneration schemes, and policy and strategy development for cities and regions.
- Founded in 2010, an early commission became a highly acclaimed landmark for sustainable building in the tropics.
- The company is currently in its high-growth stage with major projects under management and new ones coming from existing and new clients.
- Current project portfolio of over 12 million square feet and unexecuted value of $2.1m (4 x 2014 sales).
- Clients constitute major regional and international groups from both government and private sectors, and world-class engineering and architect practices.
- The company uses in-house tools and software which surpass those used by the international market, and especially the tropics.
- Clean balance sheet with no debts, long-term liabilities or pending legal issues.
- Currently expanding internationally, capitalising on the credentials of its solid team and international reputation.
- The company acts as a platform for research and development between South East Asia and Europe.
- The company would be of interest as an attachment to an international group of a related discipline (consulting, engineering or project management).
Green Building Consulting services including:-
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Passive Architectural Design
- Energy Efficient M&E Systems
- Water efficiency, Greywater Recycling,
- Waste Management and Recycling
- Sustainable Building Materials
- Building Simulations (Fluid Dynamics, Dynamic Energy Modelling, Daylighting)
Sustainable Urban Planning services including:-
- Life Cycle Costing Analysis - Brownfield Redevelopment
- Energy and Water Efficiency - Renewable Energy Sources
- Sustainable Urban Drainage - Microclimate optimization
- Waste Management and Recycling
- There are 15 employees based at the HQ and 4 in the second office.
- A 170 sq. m contemporary HQ in the heart of a city’s business centre. The rent is $840/month plus $215/month for personnel parking spaces.
- The second office is a centrally located shared space with a rent of $190/month.
Reason for sale
- The vendor wishes to realise the sale of the business to enable him to spend more time with his young family who have now moved out from the SE Region, and focus primarily on the activities of one of the company’s two offices.
Year ending 31st March 2016 (forecast):
Sales revenue $768,324
Adjusted EBITDA $445,166 (58%)
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Edinburgh based camper rental company, with excellent sales in first 6 months. Large social media presenc...More Details
Recently Refurbished with a very high spec new décor, kitchen equipment, toilets etc. Unfortunately the bu...More Details
Excellent business for sale trading just over 12 months with a turnover in excess of 60K per annum already....More Details