• Locally renowned and truly enviable reputation with huge growth potential
• Prime and accessible busy central trading position
• Highly sought-after and affluent South West London borough
• Multiple revenue streams including food & beverage sales and children’s parties
• Immaculately appointed modern soft play/cafe with all equipment included
• Brand new 10 year lease available
• Turnover of £118,053 (y/e October 2015) rising year on year
• Ideal first soft play business or a lucrative addition for any existing children's activity operator
• A truly excellent opportunity - Viewing highly recommended
Delightful, thriving and award-winning independent children’s soft play & cafe situated on busy high street shopping parade in South West London. Circa 1,500 square feet. This self-contained, modern and immaculately appointed small children’s softplay and café was recently voted one of the best soft plays in London and recently won the 2016 best in borough award for customer service. The setting benefits from a large, regular and loyal customer base along with a truly outstanding reputation.
This well-renowned play centre, has the attraction of multiple revenue streams from entrance fees to the highly lucrative on-site café which serves a selection of drinks, snacks, hot meals, pastries and cakes. The business also earns fantastic revenue from hosting regular children’s parties. These are held on the premises and cater for a minimum of 10 children up to a maximum of 40 children and include a range of activities including soft play, disco dancing, face painting, balloon modelling, kids’ food and party bags. The parties are so popular that there is typically a 3 month waiting list for bookings. There is potential to add further services such as small creche or nursery.
With an outstanding reputation, high occupancy rates and fantastic potential for future growth this soft play centre would make an ideal acquisition for either a first-time soft play buyer, or for an existing children’s activity provider wishing to expand operations.
EXPANSION. There is superb potential to expand the business and increase revenues through the introduction of additional related products/services and children’s activities, including the option to potentially establish an out-of-school, creche or kids holiday club.
SUMMARY. In our opinion this is a terrific opportunity to acquire a delightful, thriving and award-winning small children's soft play with a bright future & tremendous scope for growth. Viewing is therefore highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Space for 4 tables & 2 chairs. Pavement area in front of businessSINGLE FRONTED COFFEE SHOP/BAKERY with ti...More Details
STUNNING CAFÉ / COFFEE SHOP WITH FULL A3 A5 & ALCOHOL LICENCE REF: C1208 ENFIELD / EDMONTON – NORTH LONDO...More Details
Asking price: £42,000 Leasehold Turnover: £77,000 p.a. Gross profit: £50,000 p.a. Nett profit on r...More Details