· Sales split by service - used parts (50%), new parts (29%), refurbished computers (17%), tools & accessories (2%), repairs (2%),
· Online retail store offers 11k+ product lines and 90k+ parts selling in three currencies and two languages.
· IP-rights owned on unique coded software embedded on the company's website is able to locate specific parts for customers by serial number.
· Geographical sales split - UK (77%), Europe (22%), RoW (1%).
· 841 active clients in the last 12 months - top 10 accounted for c.17% of sales - no reliance on any customer.
· Preferred supplier status with many clients due to being a specialised equipment supplier.
· Business operates from 5,500 sq. ft. open plan studio workspace and product storage (leasehold, owned by 3rd party).
Sales: £700k / Adj. EBITDA: £174K
This is your chance to acquire a dynamic eCommerce business that is generating 150k per annum. How does it...More Details
This childrens toys, games and gifts website business brings in revenue every month with an easy going work...More Details
Amazon. It’s a household name and we all know about it. Most of us are its customers. But how would you lik...More Details