DESCRIPTION: Successful busy 24 hours trading Off License and Grocery Shop for Sale located on the main high street with a parade of shops which is a good advantage for sales
PREMIUM: £130,000 Guide price for the benefit of the lease, fixtures, fittings and goodwill.
RENTAL: £33,000 per annum
TERMS: 24 years remaining with rent reviews every 5 years
BUSINESS RATES: Approximately £7,000 per year. Interested parties are encouraged to make their own enquiries with the Borough of Islington
SIZE: Approximately 220 sq ft
OPENINH HOURS: 24 Hours
STAFF: Owner Managed with 4 staff
TURNOVER: £8,000 PW Off License & Grocery & £6,000 PW Payzone & total turnover £728,000 per annum
ACCOUNTS: 3 years accounts available on request
LEGAL COST: To be confirmed
LOCAL AUTHORITY: Islington
REFERENCE CHARGE: London Properties charges a fee of £200 plus VAT for taking up references for proposed tenants. This fee is non refundable after the references have been taken up, whether they are accepted or not by the Landlord
HOLDING DEPOSIT: A holding deposit will be required to secure the property; the deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the London Properties client account
FIXTURE & FITTINGS: Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition
AGENT NOTE: London Properties for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to London Properties.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT
VIEWINGS: Through London Properties by appointment only.
Number of Employees: Owner Managed with 4 staff
London Properties are pleased to offer to the market this 24 hour retail off license/grocery shop for sale in Highbury & located busy Highbury Corner Roundabout on St. Paul Road. The shop is only 1 minute away from Highbury and Islington Station. It is also 7 minutes away from Highbury Grove School and St. Mary Magdalene Academy is 8 minutes away grocery shop. Internal viewings are highly recommended through London Properties by appointment only
Leasehold Term: 24 years remaining with rent reviews every 5 years
• ACCOMMODATION INCLUDEDSINGLE FRONTED MEDIUM SIZED SALES SHOP with wooden floor. The equipment includes...More Details
Leasehold Newsagents Business, North London / Middlesex Ref: 24865 This is a long established business in ...More Details
• ACCOMMODATION INCLUDEDATTRACTIVE DOUBLE FRONTED SALES SHOP with electric automatic entrance door all ne...More Details