· 88,000 sq ft premises with capacity to store over 1,000 tonnes of steel, thereby enabling cost efficiencies of advanced buying and low lead times for projects.
· Turnover split by services - agricultural construction (40%), industrial construction (40%), fabrication (17%), cladding (3%).
· Has achieved the European CE mark for its steel structures & cladding.
· In-house drawing department produces directly to the company's CAM machine line, enabling minimal wastage and precise fabrication.
· Ability to process over 600 tonnes of fabricated steel per month.
· Brand name synonymous with quality.
· Sales spread amongst many customers - not dependant on select few.
· c.14,000 buildings sold to date.
Sales £16.3m / Adj. EBITDA £2.3m
Scotland. Turnover confirmed at circa £1.6 million, adjusted EBITDA of more than £540,000. Projected turnov...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
Business Summary - Opportunity to acquire a long-established, profitable utility contractor, based in the ...More Details