· 88,000 sq ft premises with capacity to store over 1,000 tonnes of steel, thereby enabling cost efficiencies of advanced buying and low lead times for projects.
· Turnover split by services - agricultural construction (40%), industrial construction (40%), fabrication (17%), cladding (3%).
· Has achieved the European CE mark for its steel structures & cladding.
· In-house drawing department produces directly to the company's CAM machine line, enabling minimal wastage and precise fabrication.
· Ability to process over 600 tonnes of fabricated steel per month.
· Brand name synonymous with quality.
· Sales spread amongst many customers - not dependant on select few.
· c.14,000 buildings sold to date.
Sales £16.3m / Adj. EBITDA £2.3m
Lincolnshire. £834k Turnover. Leading supplier of contemporary windows and doors within the domestic ...More Details
South of England. Turnover in excess of £1.75m with adjusted EBITDA of circa £325k. Projected outturn in ex...More Details
Over nearly 50 years of trading this business has established a reputation for quality. The company underta...More Details