The business has the following key attributes:
• Specialists in high-end residential and commercial project work.
• Customer base of predominantly property owners, designers, contractors, architects and specifiers.
• Excellent direct import relationships with quarries and manufacturers with capabilities to manufacture and deliver to site.
• Specialists in non-standardised product and product not easily sourced elsewhere.
• Strong order book.
• High quality workmanship from own stoneworkers/masons and tried and trusted sub contractors.
• Excellent opportunities for growth and expansion.
The business provides an acquirer with an ideal bolt on for a company already operating in the natural stone sector – possibly a worktop supplier or manufacturer looking to access high end project work; for additional capacity or to expand their customer base.
Established Since 1983 Anuual T/O £393,000 Option for Freehold or Leasehold 5,400 sq ft Premises Ample Room...More Details
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of a lea...More Details
Thriving mobile operator offered for relocation providing individually-tailored services to long establishe...More Details