of social value when tendering for projects.
· Core revenue is generated from hard landscaping & specialist erection of fencing, together with higher margin soft landscaping works.
· Majority of sales provided by local authorities alongside growing involvement with academies & private developers.
· Contextual knowledge of Greater Manchester enables efficient service & improved social value when tendering.
· Framework agreements held with a major council & community housing group.
· 40% success rate with tenders, having developed particular skills in fulfilling social value submission criteria.
· Operates as principal contractor on 90% of works.
· Has historically featured on all local authority tender procurement lists to which it has applied.
· Supplier to main contractors engaged on the preferred supplier list to a North-West social housing regeneration consortium, allowing access to major developers.
· Preferential schedule of rates with a major supplier, having secured a localised pricing agreement.
Location: North West England, England UK
Sales: £6,02m/ ADJ. EBITDA £246k
UK, Turnover in excess of £2.2 million with adjusted EBITDA over £280,000, Expected turnover of £4.85 milli...More Details
Leasehold: £6,871.08 pa AUTOGRAFFITI - SIGN MAKERS IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY BEEHIVE INDUSTRIAL LOCK UP...More Details
North East & Yorkshire, T/O £305,000, Relocatable home based business, Established in 2000 with stron...More Details