of social value when tendering for projects.
· Core revenue is generated from hard landscaping & specialist erection of fencing, together with higher margin soft landscaping works.
· Majority of sales provided by local authorities alongside growing involvement with academies & private developers.
· Contextual knowledge of Greater Manchester enables efficient service & improved social value when tendering.
· Framework agreements held with a major council & community housing group.
· 40% success rate with tenders, having developed particular skills in fulfilling social value submission criteria.
· Operates as principal contractor on 90% of works.
· Has historically featured on all local authority tender procurement lists to which it has applied.
· Supplier to main contractors engaged on the preferred supplier list to a North-West social housing regeneration consortium, allowing access to major developers.
· Preferential schedule of rates with a major supplier, having secured a localised pricing agreement.
Location: North West England, England UK
Sales: £6,02m/ ADJ. EBITDA £246k
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this well known and popular fish and chip shop for sale. The busi...More Details
Gwent. T/O over £230k. A well-established and successful provider and installer of air filters. Also ...More Details
This is a traditional sign writing business which has developed a particular niche serving businesses opera...More Details