The business has the following key attributes:
• A leading groundworks contractor operating successfully for almost twenty years.
• Excellent reputation for delivering high quality workmanship, on time and on budget.
• Solid, loyal, long-standing customer base of high end building contractors.
• Strong forward order book of between £5m and £6m at any one time.
• Strong operating margins.
• Loyal, long standing, highly experienced workforce.
• Excellent opportunities for growth and expansion.
• Easily re-locatable within central south and south-east England.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolt on for a company already operating in the groundworks sector, looking to expand their geographical coverage or customer base.
• An excellent opportunity for a business already operating within the construction industry looking to add groundworks to its range of services.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of a com...More Details
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a garden maintenance franchise business in the Oxford area for £...More Details
Established Since 1983 Anuual T/O £393,000 Option for Freehold or Leasehold 5,400 sq ft Premises Ample Room...More Details