· High proportion of repeat business in excess of 70 per cent.
· Strong relationships with major UK trade merchants and fencing stockists.
· High capacity for the production and design of bespoke products, providing greater profit margins.
· Utilises 'wet cast' production methods as opposed to 'dry-cast', ensuring smoother finishes.
· Strong existing direct sales strategy.
· Strong sales growth over recent years.
· Established links with key suppliers.
Location: UK wide
Sales £5.3m / Adj. EBITDA £2M
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
North West. Turnover of £477k, with an adjusted EBITDA of £113k. Projected for next financial year turnover...More Details
Lincolnshire. £834k Turnover. Leading supplier of contemporary windows and doors within the domestic ...More Details