· Serves a variety of clients across the oil and gas, construction and private domestic markets.
· Lucrative maintenance contract in place with BP Exploration, with
option to extend.
· Customers mainly operate across the oil and gas, general construction
and private domestic market.
· Within it's niche, it boasts circa 60% market share in larger construction contracts, and 10% in builders' merchant sector.
· Strong, knowledgeable management team.
· ISO 9001 Quality Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System accredited.
· Received numerous awards including from the Saltire Society and the Federation of Master Builders.
Location: North Scotland, UK
Sales: £11m / Adj. EBITDA £1.3M
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
UK, Turnover of £5.7m with adjusted EBITDA of £650k, Prestigious blue chip client base in London and surrou...More Details
North West England, Turnover of £915k with adjusted EBITDA in excess of £80k, Works with prominent blue chi...More Details