· Serves a variety of clients across the oil and gas, construction and private domestic markets.
· Lucrative maintenance contract in place with BP Exploration, with
option to extend.
· Customers mainly operate across the oil and gas, general construction
and private domestic market.
· Within it's niche, it boasts circa 60% market share in larger construction contracts, and 10% in builders' merchant sector.
· Strong, knowledgeable management team.
· ISO 9001 Quality Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System accredited.
· Received numerous awards including from the Saltire Society and the Federation of Master Builders.
Location: North Scotland, UK
Sales: £11m / Adj. EBITDA £1.3M
Norfolk, T/O £130,000, Relocatable, Range of services offered, Steady growth seen since inception, 80...More Details
North West. Turnover of £477k, with an adjusted EBITDA of £113k. Projected for next financial year turnover...More Details
Business: A successful contracting business that offers services including roadworks (including tarmacking)...More Details