· Serves a variety of clients across the oil and gas, construction and private domestic markets.
· Lucrative maintenance contract in place with BP Exploration, with
option to extend.
· Customers mainly operate across the oil and gas, general construction
and private domestic market.
· Within it's niche, it boasts circa 60% market share in larger construction contracts, and 10% in builders' merchant sector.
· Strong, knowledgeable management team.
· ISO 9001 Quality Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System accredited.
· Received numerous awards including from the Saltire Society and the Federation of Master Builders.
Location: North Scotland, UK
Sales: £11m / Adj. EBITDA £1.3M
Business Summary - Opportunity to acquire a long-established, profitable utility contractor, based in the ...More Details
UK. Turnover of over £914,000 with an adjusted EBITDA in excess of £150,000. Established over 25 years and ...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details