· Extensive traditional & contemporary scaffold stockholding capable of
achieving >£9m turnover, presenting up to 50% organic growth potential.
· Centralised, bespoke management, design & estimating software enables short lead times & internal efficiencies.
· Preferential pricing & integrated working relationships with all major German scaffolding manufacturers.
· Schedules of rates held with blue-chip clients such as BAE Systems.
· Achilles UVDB accredited supplier to the UK utilities sector.
· Revenue streams from across a variety of sectors, including approx.10% from the leisure industry.
· Detailed internal systems enable efficiencies in stock control, tendering & procurement.
Sales: £6.3m Adj. EBITDA: £1.3m
Business Summary - Opportunity to acquire a long-established, profitable utility contractor, based in the ...More Details
UK. Turnover of over £914,000 with an adjusted EBITDA in excess of £150,000. Established over 25 years and ...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details