· Enviable industrial relationships cultivated by the directors' >75 years cumulative involvement within the sector.
· c.60 active clients, including blue-chips such as Irish Rail, New Generation Homes, Mythen Construction & Largo Foods.
· Industry accredited access to niche markets, affiliated with CIRI, CIF & NASAC & also certified to supply Irish Rail sector.
· Developed infrastructure, with in-house logistics & 24,000 sq. ft. premises capable of substantial stockholding.
· Provides onsite project management throughout contract with daily, onsite visits.
· Secure pipeline income with typical contracts running 3 years.
· Diverse market coverage, with niche work in the residential & pharmaceutical sectors.
· c.£3 million of contract work available for tender per month.
Location: The Republic of Ireland
Sales: £1.1m/ Adj. EBITDA £355K
Midlands based operating nationally. T/O £1.8m in last financial year, adjusted EBITDA £677k. Established o...More Details
South East. Turnover in excess of £2m with adjusted EBITDA of £721k. Reputable company with a strong, loyal...More Details
Scotland. Turnover confirmed at circa £1.6 million, adjusted EBITDA of more than £540,000. Projected turnov...More Details