· Operates in the housing development market, utilising a cross sector skill set, transferable from current projects.
· Preferred supplier status amongst many developers in Scotland due to
accreditations & proven record within the water industry.
· Operates in a highly specialised & niche market with very few
competitors in the same region.
· Boasts a strong order book with 10+ yrs worth of work with 2 major clients & a growing number of developers, due to regulatory changes.
· 2 framework agreements with Scottish Water, providing 4 yrs worth of work - combined valuation of approx. £10.4m.
· 1 framework agreement with Scottish Water, providing 6 yrs worth of work - value approx. £18m.
· Framework agreement with Caledonian Water Alliance valued at £21m over 27 months.
· Highly reputable company holding ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 & WIRS accreditations, & is a member of numerous highly accredited associations.
Location: Scotland UK
Sales: £4.3m / Adj. EBITDA: £455k
Re-locatable, Turnover of £378k, with an adjusted EBITDA of £65k, Designs, installs, tests and maintains li...More Details
Reason for selling is due to illness. This is a small Engineering company ideally located in Northamptonsh...More Details
Midlands. T/O £627k, EBITDA c. £220k. Offers the leasing, sale and maintenance of forklift trucks. Loyal cl...More Details