- An outstanding opportunity to acquire a well-established, profitable commercial window cleaning business with a robust reputation.
- Based in the Midlands with clients predominantly in this region (46%), London (26%), the South East (16%) and the North-West (12%).
- Established 10 years ago, the company has grown year on year.
- The company offers bespoke window cleaning services using traditional and specialist methods such as mobile-elevated work platforms and specially fitted cradle systems.
- Clients include corporate facilities management companies, property and asset management firms, and organisations from both the public and private sectors.
- 50% of their revenue comes from their top 6 multi-site facilities/property management companies, 30% from direct-to-client contracts, 15% public sector and 5% from partnerships (as sub-contractors).
- In 2013 the company spent time defining and improving their businesses processes. As a result, the main day-to-day running of the business transferred from the directors to the long-serving Office Manager.
- Staff are continually trained and assessed. They work flexible hours and share the company ethos: to provide transparent, consistent quality services and continually exceed client’s expectations.
- The company use innovative, in-house scheduling and reporting software to maximise task management efficiency.
- Their active quality management system includes ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditation.
- They are Safe Contractor Approved and boast efficient Safety Management Systems.
- They are also Contractor Plus Approved (for health and safety standards).
- The sale of this company would be of interest to an existing cleaning or window cleaning company with a large portfolio, and offers the potential for national expansion.
Following the assessment of a customer site, the company provide a bespoke window cleaning service which can include:
- Traditional Window Cleaning
- The use of extendable (to 65ft), water-fed poles
- Mobile Elevated Platforms
- Cradle Systems
- Other non-window cleaning services such as canopy and roof cleans and high-level dusting are also available.
- The two Directors (one full-time, one part-time) head up a team of 15 employees.
- There are 13 window cleaners, the Office Manager who runs the business day to day, and a part time Telesales Assistant.
- A 2000 sq.ft. ground-floor office, storage and maintenance space with secure car parking.
- Based in the Midlands, the rent is £8,000 p.a. and there is room to expand within the same premises.
Reason for sale
- The two vendors wish to exit the business, following a handover, for personal reasons, including family commitments.
Year ending 31st March 2016 (Forecast):-
Sales revenue £806,968
Gross profit £399,358 (49%)
Adjusted EBITDA £171,508 (21%)
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Recently Refurbished with a very high spec new décor, kitchen equipment, toilets etc. Unfortunately the bu...More Details
Excellent business for sale trading just over 12 months with a turnover in excess of 60K per annum already....More Details
Relax and enjoy this easy to run Luxury 5 Star self catering holiday business. A majestic Victorian Manor H...More Details