- An outstanding opportunity to acquire a well-established, profitable commercial window cleaning business with a robust reputation.
- Based in the Midlands with clients predominantly in this region (46%), London (26%), the South East (16%) and the North-West (12%).
- Established 10 years ago, the company has grown year on year.
- The company offers bespoke window cleaning services using traditional and specialist methods such as mobile-elevated work platforms and specially fitted cradle systems.
- Clients include corporate facilities management companies, property and asset management firms, and organisations from both the public and private sectors.
- 50% of their revenue comes from their top 6 multi-site facilities/property management companies, 30% from direct-to-client contracts, 15% public sector and 5% from partnerships (as sub-contractors).
- In 2013 the company spent time defining and improving their businesses processes. As a result, the main day-to-day running of the business transferred from the directors to the long-serving Office Manager.
- Staff are continually trained and assessed. They work flexible hours and share the company ethos: to provide transparent, consistent quality services and continually exceed client’s expectations.
- The company use innovative, in-house scheduling and reporting software to maximise task management efficiency.
- Their active quality management system includes ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditation.
- They are Safe Contractor Approved and boast efficient Safety Management Systems.
- They are also Contractor Plus Approved (for health and safety standards).
- The sale of this company would be of interest to an existing cleaning or window cleaning company with a large portfolio, and offers the potential for national expansion.
Following the assessment of a customer site, the company provide a bespoke window cleaning service which can include:
- Traditional Window Cleaning
- The use of extendable (to 65ft), water-fed poles
- Mobile Elevated Platforms
- Cradle Systems
- Other non-window cleaning services such as canopy and roof cleans and high-level dusting are also available.
- The two Directors (one full-time, one part-time) head up a team of 15 employees.
- There are 13 window cleaners, the Office Manager who runs the business day to day, and a part time Telesales Assistant.
- A 2000 sq.ft. ground-floor office, storage and maintenance space with secure car parking.
- Based in the Midlands, the rent is £8,000 p.a. and there is room to expand within the same premises.
Reason for sale
- The two vendors wish to exit the business, following a handover, for personal reasons, including family commitments.
Year ending 31st March 2016 (Forecast):-
Sales revenue £806,968
Gross profit £399,358 (49%)
Adjusted EBITDA £171,508 (21%)
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Well established barber shop lease for sale in local central area. Being managed at the moment but massive ...More Details
Established since Feb 1992. Genuine Retirement Sale. www.safeclean-duchy.co.uk Franchise purchase option...More Details
This is one of the first, if not the first business of its kind in London and possibly even the UK! Establ...More Details