In addition to retailing convenience goods and foods the business sells newspapers, magazines, confectionery and cigarettes. It has a liquor licence and provides other services including the online National Lottery, ATM, Payzone, PayPoint, Dry Cleaning drop off & collection and parcel collection/delivery for Hermes & Next.
The business is located on a main road into Coalville and serves local residents, residents from nearby villages and passing trade.
Although the business has traded well for many years. It has recently benefited from further local housing developments, with 40 houses built directly opposite the business and a further 300 to the rear.
The business and property are attractively priced for a quick sale. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Very well established with loyal customer base
- No direct competition
- Substantial living accommodation, which could be rented out for in excess of £10,000 per annum
- Online National Lottery
- Over 100 parcels per week are handled for Hermes & Next
- Scope to extend hours of operation
- Zero business rates payable
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed, secluded garden.
The living accommodation could be let to provide additional income, which is likely to exceed £10,000 per annum.
The business occupies a corner site in a main road into and out of Coalville. This location is ideally suited to serving local residents, people from nearby villages without shops and passing trade.
• Well established and lucrative licensed convenience store and post office • Weekly turnover £15,000 • Pro...More Details
COALVILLE LEICESTERSHIRE Leasehold £70 This fantastic and well established business is situated in a popu...More Details
LEICESTERSHIRE Excellent Mains Model Post Office and outstanding newsagents PLUS Premier brand ‘C’ store. P...More Details