- Local community store and post office.
- Totally refurbished shop with modern fittings and equipment.
- Large self-contained owner's accommodation with 3 double bedrooms.
- Parking to the front of the property.
- Private gardens and parking.
- High turnover, profits derived from regular and loyal clientele.
- Trained and reliable staff.
- The adjacent butchers is available by separate negotiation if required.
- Deceptively large property with ample space for expansion.
- Sought after village.
The lounge is both spacious and architecturally interesting; this room leads through to the dining area which has spectacular country views through the attached conservatory.
The business is located in an affluent village on the outskirts of Taunton which is the county town of Somerset. The period property is situated in the heart of this architecturally interesting village and within walking distance of a large number of residential developments. There is no other store or post office within walking distance.
This is a lovely and much sought after village and the store is cherished and supported by the local residents.
Is this business home based: Yes
Improving weekly turnover of £11,000 Main Post Office income projected at £65,000 £180,000 refit and extens...More Details
Independent and very well supported Village Stores in the heart of Somerset. Retail trade £243,000 (...More Details
SOMERSET - Busy Convenience Store and Main Post Office in residential area of large town. Post Office Inco...More Details