• End of busy parade on busy main road
• Huge scope for alcohol sales and/or newspapers and magazines
• Within large residential area
• Current owner since 1994
• Fantastic opportunity
• Open Hours 8:00am – 10:30pm Seven Days
The business is ideally located at the end of a busy parade within a large residential area and could increase its current takings, by introducing alcohol sales and/or newspaper sale.
The premises occupies an excellent location at the end of a busy parade on a busy main road, within a large residential area, close to schools and benefiting from high levels of passing trade.
Prime Main Road Position Weekly Takings £17,000 Adjacent To Town Centre Car Parking To Side & Rear Modern F...More Details
Aspire is pleased to present for sale this 24-Hour Convenience Store and Off Licence, ideally located on a ...More Details
• Extremely busy Londis, excellent main road location • Weekly turnover approximately £20,000 – £22,000 • E...More Details