The business has been operated successfully by the current owners and trade has steadily climbed to the current £10k per week on average. The shop is professionally fitted throughout to a very high standard and well stocked (stock negotiable, current value circa £80K).
The premises are held on a secure lease and the outgoing rent payable is £30k per annum, rates £8k.
The current owners operate as an off-licence and have been asked many times if they do general groceries so there is ample opportunity to introduce a full convenience range if required.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Business Partnership, Coventry and Warwickshire office.
- Super Town Centre Off Licence
- Fitted to a Very High Standard
- Opportunity to Introduce Convenience Items if Required
- Prominent Location on the High Street
- Takings currently £10kpw with Huge Potential
- Genuine Reason for Sale
• Well known & highly lucrative newsagents and off licence/card retailer • Advised WT £10,000, news sheet £...More Details
L/H Grocery & Confectionery Store Warwick REF: 24196 Thriving double fronted lock up shop...More Details
Intelligent Business are pleased to offer to the market this unique and rare opportunity to purchase a high...More Details