• WT £5,000, N/S £650, Lottery £400, Paypoint £2000, no deliveries
• Prominent main road position, densely populated commercial/residential area with building development underway near the shop
• Genuine potential, neatly fitted, 2 bedroom accommodation, ideal for first time buyer
Thriving counter newsagents, prominent main road position, Eccles, Greater Manchester - Weekly takings £5,000, News Sheet £650, Lottery £400, Paypoint £2,000, no deliveries, genuine potential, neatly fitted, 2 bedroom accommodation, ideal first time buyer, viewing recommended. Leasehold Ref:43186
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well established and thriving counter newsagents which occupies a prominent trading position in the popular Eccles district of Greater Manchester.
P & A News is located on the busy (A57) commuter route just off the (M60) motorway in a densely populated area. This is a residential and commercial dwelling with a bus stop outside and a high school in the immediate locality. There is also future projects like Salford Port as well a new building development currently being carried out near the shop creating a lot of new housing in the area. Subsequently the locality is a hive of activity throughout the day ensuring the business attracts both regular local and passing trade.
Having served in the locality for many years, this heavily relied business has forged strong links with the community and boasts an extensive and loyal customer base.
The business operates from a highly visible single fronted shop premises offering an excellent blend of business and first floor living accommodation.
P & A News is a successful and lucrative business yet offers genuine scope for future improvement. The business would therefore ideally suit an ambitious and energetic hands on operative who can exploit the potential for future growth, which will significantly increase the weekly sales and ultimately maximise overall profitability.
To fully appreciate this exciting opportunity, viewing is highly recommended.
• Well established convenience store, excellent main road location • Weekly turnover averages £6 – 6,500 •...More Details
ADDRESS & LOCATION 296 PLODDER LANE , FARNWORTH , BOLTON . BL4 0BS Commercial Convenience store business f...More Details
• Well established, lucrative licensed premier convenience store • Weekly takings £7,250, lottery £600, pay...More Details