• Weekly takings £7,000 plus services and lottery, (Mainly run by staff)
• Thriving main road parade
• Superbly refitted inc EPOS, CCTV, air conditioning
Busy Off Licence, thriving main road parade, Reddish, Stockport, weekly takings £7,000, ideally suit owner operator, superbly refitted inc EPOS, CCTV, air conditioning, low overheads, rare opportunity, viewing a must. Leasehold Ref 39751
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a superb busy Off Licence which occupies a prime trading position on a busy main road at the heart of Reddish, Stockport. The store is situated on a thriving parade of shops with customer parking to the rear and within a densely populated community attracting both regular local and passing trade.
The business has been successfully operating within the locality for many years and during that time the business has established an extensive and loyal customer base.
The store retails an extensive range of traditional beers, wines, spirits, confectionery and tobacco. The business now has a full lottery service installed.
Run entirely under management, the business would ideally suit an ambitious and enthusiastic hands on operative who can develop the trade to its true potential which will undoubtedly increase the weekly sales whilst also being able to keep additional staffing levels to a minimum, therefore enhancing overall profitability.
To fully appreciate this truly superb business opportunity, viewing is strongly recommended.
Summary. A superb business opportunity for an ambitious and energetic buyer. Viewing is strongly recommended.
• Well established convenience store, excellent main road location • Weekly turnover averages £6 – 6,500 •...More Details
ADDRESS & LOCATION 296 PLODDER LANE , FARNWORTH , BOLTON . BL4 0BS Commercial Convenience store business f...More Details
• Well established, lucrative licensed premier convenience store • Weekly takings £7,250, lottery £600, pay...More Details