- Circa 1,300sq ft retail area
- 320sq ft stock room plus ancillary
- Consistent weekly sales of £11,000
- Gross profit £128,087 (23%)
- Large customer car park & forecourt
- Hole in the wall ATM
- Lottery & PayPoint appointed agent
- Retirement sale after 23 years
High turnover neighbourhood Convenience Store - Consistent weekly sales of £11,000 - 1,300sq ft well fitted sales area - Large customer car park - National Lottery and PayPoint appointed agent - Genuine retirement sale after 23 years.
For further information on this business, please contact the agent.
The premises landlords are AF Blakemore (Spar), they have confirmed that a new lease will be granted upon expiry of the current lease in 2017, with the current rent set at £17,000 per annum.
Thriving community store offering excellent range of products & services from secure spacious mini-supermar...More Details
Very long established family-run concern with Lottery & Paypoint etc run from secure spacious mini-supermar...More Details
Busy Convenience Stores with the benefit of an Off License, full lottery service counter sales Newspapers, ...More Details