In addition to the convenience store and off license sales, they also offer newspapers and magazines on a counter only basis, lottery and scratchcard sales, PayPoint and an in-store cash point.
There is plenty of on street parking in addition to the dedicated parking spaces in front of the shops.
Both shops are well presented, and all fixtures and fittings are included in the sale. They offer a genuine opportunity for a new owner and would be ideally suited to a family or working couple.
This is a genuine retirement sale, with the owner willing to assist in an extended handover if required.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH THE SELLING AGENT AND NOT DIRECTLY WITH THE SHOP.
- Two Premier Branded Stores.
- Both On Busy Thoroughfares.
- Town and Village Location 6 Miles Apart.
- Currently Trading Easy Hours With Scope To Expand.
- Long Lease and Renewable Lease On Each.
- Well Supported By Local and Passing Trade.
One shop is in a busy Swindon suburb, and on a main thoroughfare used for access to local retail parks and the BMW Mini and Honda plants.The other is in a village just outside Swindon and just 1 mile from J15 M4. This is again a very busy commuter route with good volumes of passing trade and support from the village.
The village store is held on a lease that expires in 2020, and is renewable. Current passing rent is £15,000 p.a. with no review due before the end of the term.
Delightful unopposed Village Post Office and Store in prime main road position and busy tourist route. Well...More Details
Outstanding opportunity to acquire a lucrative frozen ready made meals & grocery delivery business covering...More Details
• Very well established convenience store in beautiful rural location • Stunning GII listed building with 3...More Details